Thursday, December 8, 2011

In A Nutshell, I Want to Fuck You...

            Today has been one hell of a day. Starting early this morning. I got my feelings hurt, and I got pissed all at the same time. When I'm friends with someone, I don't generally develop any kind of un-natural feelings towards them, so when I got a text this morning at like 2 that said, So, do you wanna be together sometime. I was caught off guard, and thought I was seeing things. So I asked what he meant, and then he goes (after a few texts back and forth about what did he mean) "In a nutshell, I wanna fuck you." All I could say was Oh and that it was awkward. So he goes, ha, I'm god tho. Umm what??? Sooo I sent him this ,"I have no idea what you mean by that. And seriously, I don't just 'Fuck' people, figured that'd be kinda obvious by now. Also, I have a boyfriend, so fucking is in no way an option. And I have enough respect for myself to just say good night. This. Is. An. Awkward. Convo." He replied "ha." That's it. Nothing else. Then I fell asleep, cause I was tired and didn't wanna think about that crap anymore. When I woke up this morning, I have a text that says , "We can always be discreet" UMMM No, I'm not a slut, and I don't cheat, so Why the hell would you keep pressing when I have made it obvious that I don't wanna fuck you.
            I'm an 18 year old girl, who has bigger things to worry about than having sex. 


  • I'm attempting to move out
  • I have a fine I have to continue paying
  • I have practically no free time
  • I have to get my car door and front quarter panel replaced. 
  • I have car insurance issues
  • I have to worry about PennDot
  • I'm trying to save up for a tattoo
            So yeah, sex with you, my boyfriend, or anyone else, is not one of the things I'm worrying about. And I'm not sorry to inform you, that the fact that you kept pushing, makes you a horrible person with no morals. I don't care if you think about sex constantly. You're 23 years old. Grow up. Get a job. And just stop talking to me. 

1 comment: