I'm an 18 year old girl, who has bigger things to worry about than having sex.
- I'm attempting to move out
- I have a fine I have to continue paying
- I have practically no free time
- I have to get my car door and front quarter panel replaced.
- I have car insurance issues
- I have to worry about PennDot
- I'm trying to save up for a tattoo
So yeah, sex with you, my boyfriend, or anyone else, is not one of the things I'm worrying about. And I'm not sorry to inform you, that the fact that you kept pushing, makes you a horrible person with no morals. I don't care if you think about sex constantly. You're 23 years old. Grow up. Get a job. And just stop talking to me.