Thursday, May 16, 2013

Working hard, or hardly working...

I got a job, and I absolutely LOVE it :D

I go to this factory, and sort through books for 5 hours a day, Monday through Friday. If I do well enough, they'll likely give me more hours here and there. So, seeing as I made quota today, and plan to do so on a regular basis, I may have some 10 hour days, which is awesome, cause I love what I do :)

I don't have to talk to people. I don't even really have to deal with people. Just books. My quota is 800 books in a 5 hour period. And I got to 828 today, which is awesome as all hell xD

Well, now that I'm in an amazing mood, I'm gonna get my butt to bed, so I can wake up for another amazing day of work :) 10:30 am is probably my favorite time in the world, cause it means it's time to wake up and go to a job, which I'm in absolute love with :D

No comments:

Post a Comment