Friday, December 12, 2014

It's been forever...

I realize it's been a year and like 2 months since I've updated this thing. In that year a LOT has happened...


I got a new job, as a maid. It's nowhere near as easy as I thought it would be, but, it's also not terribly complex. I love it, to an extent, but I know I don't wanna clean for the rest of my life. 

I got a kitty. His name is Dimetri, and he's all black with 2 cute white spots. He keeps me sane. Nights like tonight, he keeps me company when I'm sleeping alone, and it's so nice to have something that fully relies on me to provide for it. Also, he's cute and fuzzy, and a cat, sooooo win.

I'm working on my depression. I'vs gotten to the point where I don't sleep all day on weekends, and I don't cry all the time. I give a lot of the credit for that to Metri, and Danny. They keep me pretty balanced. It's amazing what constant contact with the ones you love can do. 

Finally, a few people seem to believe that I go out of my way to be in their business. When really, they openly tell me what's going on, without my probing. Then, if it's a secret, and it gets out, I'm automatically thought to be the one that let it be known to the world. I find it amusing, cause unless this happens, I just keep my mouth shut. I don't need extra drama. I've got my own crap to deal with, so asking me to flat out lie, will only work, until you accuse me of not lying for you. Honestly,  I hate lying. I hate being lied to, so why should I go out of my way to lie, after you accuse me of "telling on you"? Like, it's never truly my place to say anything anyways, but yeah, I guess I'll be a bitch if you're gonna treat me like that, and actually confirm that the truth is in fact true, when asked. I'm not someone who goes around looking for drama, I literally have maybe 5 friends, who I actually consider true friends and talk to on a daily basis. Other than that I maybe talk to a few other people, on occassion. But I don't trust them with anything, and I don't go out of my way to find out what's wrong with any of them. I guess you could say, I've learned a lesson, and that lesson is that I shouldn't promise to keep secrets. And I won't anymore. I'm not Gretchen Wilson. My hair is not so big because it's full of secrets, it's just naturally terrible lol. 

And with that, I end this post. Goodnight blogosphere. I'll try to write more in the near future ♡


No comments:

Post a Comment