Monday, March 5, 2012

Nyeh

It's been a while! Sorry guys, but all I can think to post is mushy shit, and nobody wants to hear or read about that!
I'm so fucking bored! Sitting outside work, just begging for something to do! Like I'd be up for almost anything right now. But people never text back, when I'm actually free. They always hit me up when I'm working, but when I'm off... Nothing. It's kind of annoying. But what evs. Life goes on.
I lost my best friend this week... All because I can't lie to someone's face... It's really hard. Like my heart is breaking.... And there's nothing I can fucking do about it. Like it hurts, a lot. She's one of the only people I can actually open up to and poof she's gone...
I've legit been focusing on the fact that I lost her this entire time, and I've been driving around trying to get lost. Found some great places for people to off themselves though... Not that I would do that or anything... The thought just kind of occurs to me sometimes, that there are much better places to die than a tub, car, room, or the woods. Idk just a thought..., I'mma go drive some more. Got 3 more hours till I absolutely have to be home and I need to be somewhere else right now... Alone isn't so nice when you actually feel alone. Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment